If I lived in Wasco, California I'd be packing up my bags and getting the hell out of there. Actually, I'd make my way out of the state. Heck, I live in Iowa and I'm still don't think I'm far enough away.
|Yes, he is available for kid's parties|
|Clearly we have a problem on our hands|
- Evil clowns rarely run. No matter how fast you are going, however, they will be able to catch up with you. Your best chance is to not be the slowest person in your group.
- Fog will usually start to roll in when there is an evil clown near. Make sure you have powerful fog lights.
- Make sure you always carry a water bottle. If the clown gets too close, spray him with water. He will melt. It's been proven. Science.
- Keep your eyes open for mallets. For some reason, clowns have an affinity for mallets. It would be comical if it weren't so terrifying.
- For the love of all that is good and holy do not go into the Fun House or Hall of Mirrors. Actually, this is good advice to follow whether or not a clown is involved. Nothing good will ever come of them.
Throw out some more ideas so we can make a master survival list. Together, we can beat this.